Complaint Review: Suzuki of Nashville

• Reported By: Fool001 — Nashville Tennessee
Suzuki of Nashville
1635 Bell Road Nashville , Tennessee USA

Suzuki of Nashville Fraud Nashville Tennessee

I bought a car from them, with paperwork and all!  The general manager talked with me about bankruptcy and drove me to a cash advance location, where his "friend" worked.  He waited while I started the process.  As soon as he walked out, I told the clerk to forget it.  I left, and told him I was denied.  We went back to the dealership, where I spent about 5 more hours waiting( I arrived at 10:50 A.M., and left at 7:12 P.M.). I bought a 2010 Nissan Rogue and signed the paperwork.  I was told by the finance person that Charles, the GM, had found me a $1,000 rebate.  I asked him if I owed, or needed to do anything else, I was told, " No, you're all done, if I need anything else I'll call you."

Well, the GM, proceeded to text and call me , asking me out and flirting.  I said no, and then I started getting texts that I had to give the car back. " I wasn't approved", they loaned me the car, I had to pay them $550 to file bankruptcy, etc...

I have the sales contract with the date my payments start, the name of the finance company and the amount of my monthly payment!

Then today, this guy shows up to get the car.  I got cursed, told I was an idiot, etc... The guy and his friend, both dressed in sweats, preceded to break into the car.  They then had a guy from A1 Locksmith come out and make them a key.  When I said I had called the police, all 3( yes, the locksmith too) jumped into their cars( or should I say 1 of them jumped into my car) and took off!  i asked the guy, who came to get the car, to show me paperwork saying he had authorization, he couldn't show me anything!   By the way, that was 3 hours ago, I'm still waiting for Metro Police!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suzuki-of-Nashville-/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/Suzuki-of-Nashville-Fraud-Nashville-Tennessee-1104767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suzuki of Nashville