Complaint Review: suzuki of springfield

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mad_MO_Fo — springfield Missouri United States of America
suzuki of springfield
3310 s campbell springfield, Missouri United States of America

suzuki of springfield mark hunter This low life STOLE MY TRUCK!! springfield, Missouri

I thought I traded my truck in but 3 months later they contacted me and demanded I return the new vehicle. They could not obtain sutiable financing for me and had to undo the deal. I returned the vehicle as asked. I expected the return of my trade only to find out they had sold it. They refused to compensate on any level and I left in a yellow cab. I have a small business that requires travel, needless to say I was put in a bind. I have had my truck stolen and have over $4900 in attorneys fee so far. This loser keeps hiding from me in court because everyone knows hes gonna owe me some money!! This original transaction was in March of 2011 so its been a while. BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suzuki-of-springfield/springfield-Missouri-65807/suzuki-of-springfield-mark-hunter-This-low-life-STOLE-MY-TRUCK-springfield-Missouri-996917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suzuki of springfield