Complaint Review: Svetlana Sobel Esq.

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Alias — wantagh New York
Svetlana Sobel Esq.
175 Eileen Way Syosset, New York USA
  • Phone: 516 496-1903
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Svetlana Sobel Esq. Law Offices Of Svetlana Sobel This attorney has approx. 30 of my corpprate files for the past 8 years. I have repeatedly asked for updates on these files, as they were to be brought to judgment. She has given every excuse from the courts losing documents to her own family issues. The lack of response from her has caused problems between my clients and my office as she has compromised the probability of ever being able to recover any positive outcome on these files due to statute. I have repeatedly requested her insurance carrier, to which she ignores my requests. This attorney is a liar and blows a lot of smoke to cover her tracks. My next step is to go to the Bar Association. Syosset New York

I retained this attorney 8 years ago to litigate approx. 30-35 files for my business.  She has done NOHING over the past 8 yrs other than blow a lot of smoke.  When she is able to be reached, I get excuses such as the courts have lost documents, or she is repeatedly having family issues.  I have on numerous occassions asked for her malpractice carrier, to which she has ignored my requests.  Her midhandling of my files has caused bad relations between my office and my clients.  In fact it has even caused us to lose some.  Svetlana Sobel is a liar and unprofessional and should be held accountable for her misconduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Svetlana-Sobel-Esq/Syosset-New-York-11791/Svetlana-Sobel-Esq-Law-Offices-Of-Svetlana-Sobel-This-attorney-has-approx-30-of-my-corp-1121089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Svetlana Sobel Esq.