Complaint Review: swannanoa cleaners

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — asheville North Carolina United States of America
swannanoa cleaners
Patton ave, asheville, North Carolina United States of America

swannanoa cleaners beware of hidden charges and bad service asheville, North Carolina

Please beware of what the cleaners call Up Charges ... They up charge you for different fabrics , claim they did not know when you dropped it off .... I was up charged 8.00 extra for a silk and linen shirt and jacket. They ruined my jacket and claimed I left it that way .. All my buttons were ruined ... A stain on my shirt (same color as my jacket) was on my silk blouse . But they din not do it !!! I was charged and then up charged but they melted my buttons (I guess ,or just let the heat pull the sequins out ) and left a stain on my shirt ...  Really did they think anyone would bother to get something cleaned that would not be wearable ????? Terrible customer service ... When I tried to explain to the owners they hung up on me .....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swannanoa-cleaners/asheville-North-Carolina-28806/swannanoa-cleaners-beware-of-hidden-charges-and-bad-service-asheville-North-Carolina-913004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swannanoa cleaners