Complaint Review: swarovski boutique

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — fort collins Colorado United States of America
swarovski boutique
one west flatiron crossing drive Broomfield, Colorado United States of America

swarovski boutique sold me a defective necklace for my wife's birthday and when I tried to return it, i was told that the 14 day return policy had expired even though i explained that i made this purchase when i had ti Broomfield, Colorado

I purchased a necklace for my wife's birthday gift on November 21, 2011 from this store. I waited to give her the gift until her birthday on December 14 (yesterday). The necklace is defective. The store refuses to return it because of a 14 day return policy. They will not cooperate, regardless of the horrible quality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swarovski-boutique/Broomfield-Colorado-80021/swarovski-boutique-sold-me-a-defective-necklace-for-my-wifes-birthday-and-when-I-tried-809869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swarovski boutique