• Report: #1019695

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie — Evansville Indiana United States of America
swat pest
2501 n cullen ave evansville, Indiana United States of America

swat pest lazy dishonnest they dont spray anything evansville, Indiana

*Author of original report: my bad

about 2 week ago swat pest came to my place because the landlord had some of  his places check for bed bugs. i dont have bedbugs and never will!!! the guy thay sent out tried to say that he found bed bugs with his dog their wasnt no bed bugs in my place. they just trying to get money. well him and another guy came back to do a 'treatment" for bugs that i dont even have and thay was there for only about 30 min. i had to wait in the park i saw when thay left. thay sprayed my firends house too and she didnt have bugs either th, my cousin said she walked in and they wasnt doin nothin.

just sitting around!!!! .bein lazy..they know we dont live in a fancy place with all kinds of money so why they trying to take my and my firends money. they think because where we live that we are dirty. but i aint dirty and i aint got the money for this.... I tried to tell my landlord that they didnt do anything but sit around and he acted like i was makin it up but my cousin saw them!! he threatend me to throw me out if i caused problems. this isnt how you supposed to treat people!!! my cousin works at the court house and said i should sue and set up camerras for when they come back in

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swat-pest/evansville-Indiana-/swat-pest-lazy-dishonnest-they-dont-spray-anything-evansville-Indiana-1019695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swat pest

my bad

AUTHOR: Julia - (United States of America)

sorry my mistake the companie was not swat pest but another company i am trying to find the name of