• Report: #1122019

• Reported By: Arlen — Meadow South Dakota
SWAT REPO
1137 Wisconsin Ave. Muscoda, Wisconsin USA

SWAT REPO False advertising and intentional misrepresentation Muscoda Wisconsin

I baught a truck from SWAT REPO Dan was the salesman i talked to. I had him tell me all about the truck. I told him i want to come look at it. He told me it would not be in for a couple of days. It would not fit my schedule when it would arive in Muscoda. I studdeyed the picture hard. Called Dan back we talked some more. I told him this picture and his info was all I had. I asked him if I buy the truck it would be what he told me and what I see in the picture. He said yes.

I agreed and bought the truck sight unseen.

Two weeks later they deliver the truck to Sioux Falls SD. I was there for its arrival. When it came in I said holly s***. That is not the truck I bought.

Quality is one thing. But it is VERY apparent this is not the truck in the picture. There are eight things different. Which are minor.

Bug gard

Bumper

Grill

Air horns

Step

Visor

Muffler

Fuel tank step

The ninth one is what makes me mad. IT IS NOT EVEN THE SAME SLEEPER.

The sleeper is half of the truck. I do not know what kind of tin can sleeper is on this truck. It don't even fit.

I would not have bought it if I would have been told the truth.

A man is only as good as his word!

I plan on making them accountable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWAT-REPO/Muscoda-Wisconsin-53573/SWAT-REPO-False-advertising-and-intentional-misrepresentation-Muscoda-Wisconsin-1122019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWAT REPO