• Report: #208217

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Crosby Texas
SWE Homes - Scott Wizig
4500 Bissonnet Houston, Texas U.S.A.

SWE HOMES - SCOTT WIZIG - 4W HOMES A RIP OFF Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: If you see the name Scott Wizig Run Away

*Author of original report: SWE & Scott Wizig denies any wrong doing

Been in our home for less than 10 months have paid out nearly $15,000 due to late fees and hidden charges not outlined in the contract. Home is a mobile home and there is no title available to the home. We have no idea what year, make or model it is. We did not know there was not ever going to be a title availabe. I intend to fight until I have a full refund of my money.

Anyone else wanting to file a class action suit just let me know. I'm ready. I've already contacted the attorney generals office. You need to do the same. The attorney General will listen. Trust me. And they will get results.

Tax records show Scott Wizig lives in a $1,000,000.000 + home. Wonder how he does it? Off our money of course!

Lets work together and stop him! Come on Houston, This is a David and Goliath sitation. Let's put our stones together and fight this giant.

Reva
Crosby, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWE-Homes-Scott-Wizig/Houston-Texas-77401/SWE-HOMES-SCOTT-WIZIG-4W-HOMES-A-RIP-OFF-Houston-Texas-208217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWE Homes - Scott Wizig

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

If you see the name Scott Wizig Run Away

AUTHOR: Quintanna - (U.S.A.)

yes, you are correct, I think that we should sue him,,, he has the people working for him that is not liscense and also that have horrible attitudes.

My sister went in to look for a home, and they decided a few hours later that they didnt want the home, because it was gonna be as is and it had a lot of problems that need to be fix. They told the rep, Teressa I believe her name was that they wanted there money back, and they said there isnt any refund.

I understand that, but that isnt the problem, the first 2000 dollars they gave them the person who was going to by the home signed it. The second 2000 my sister brought in to the rep and the rep told her to forge my brothers name to make it liable. That's still not the problem, the problem is is that they never signed a contract or anything, and they are refusing to give atleast the 2000 dollars back in which I know is fair.

SWE & Scott Wizig denies any wrong doing

AUTHOR: Reva - (U.S.A.)

I received a response from Scott Wizig after getting BBB involved. At first he denies any wrong doing then he makes an offer to return some of the hidden fee's and charges. I am currently asking him to rescind my contract and refund all my money..including the charges and fees. If anyone else has had bad dealings with this company please let me know. I'd like to bring a class action suit against this company. But I need your help.