• Report: #951978

Complaint Review: sweepstakes clearinghouse

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: Howard D. Hirsch — Goldendale Washington United States of America
sweepstakes clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas United States of America

sweepstakes clearinghouse Sweepstakes Clearinghouse sold me an H.P. lap top computer. It was sold as refurbished, it was not! I did not realize Dallas, Texas

Any way, i have my own personel cd/dvd player/burner. I never used my lap tops dvd/cd. When i did,it did not work. So i contacted H.P. There response was whoops were soory but your 90 day warranty is expired. During this time, i had problems with connections. So i did some investigating on my own. I went into my computerand my desk top,and found 50 unremoveale down loads that now causes virus complications. They were down loaded in 2011 by the previous owner named David. I purchased the lap top in 2012. When you say refurbished,dont you think they should chek  the dvd/cd? Dont you think they should have checked the main hard drive? I have been totally ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-sold-me-an-HP-lap-top-computer-It-951978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweepstakes clearinghouse