Complaint Review: sweepstakes clearinghouse

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Farouz — Woodland Hills California
sweepstakes clearinghouse
, Select State/Province USA

sweepstakes clearinghouse Charging high shipping costs without alerting me beforehand of any shipping costs involved. 1555 Regal Row, Dallas.Texas Texas

I received in the mail what is titled Official Directive No.0031 offering six different items to order.I ordered the 32-Pc

Freedom/Cuisinart and the six piece travel collection based on the price listed.There was no shipping costs mentioned or even the usually indicated ,plus shipping and habdling,A few days later I received the merchandise.After more than a week  and yesteerday September 16,I received in the mail two letters deetailing my charge as follows:

1-Account :27261979  charging $28.25 shipping and handling on top of the original price of$89.95

2Account   :27261980  charging $36.42 shipping and handling on top of the original price of $89.95

I called the company and talked to a customer service representative and went noehere.I asked to talk to a supervisor but

to no avail.

Had I knew in any way that this kind of shipping cost would be added;I would had never ordered those items.I simply can't accept this extra cost which was not mentioned in any way throuout the promotional mail received.Such things should be clearly and honestly mentioned so the customer can make his decision without expecting any surprises.

Please advise where I can go from here.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/Select-StateProvince/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-Charging-high-shipping-costs-without-alerting-me-beforehand-of-1085202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweepstakes clearinghouse