Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Tue, January 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2007

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse $ 400.00 Credit Vouchers BOLOGNA SCAM Please dont fall for it like me.. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the info

I recieved a letter with checks inside stating they were winning vouchers off Computers, luggage, watches, Sterio, or Digital Camera. All i had to do was send the Balance. So i purchased a 2006 Dell Desk Top for 295.95. That was 12 weeks ago!! I still have not recieved a Computer. Since there is NO phone number or E mail address on any of the mail (dumb me) I wrote them a certified letter with a response. Quote " We regret to Inform you that unfortunatly have submitted your request for a Dell Desktop and at this time it shows your Credit Vouchers Have EXPIRED.... Please fill out this form and submit it to Sweepstakes Clearing house for another chance to WIN more of our SPECTACULAR prizes." Now here is the kicker THEY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD FOR 295.95. After contacting the bank and filing a fraud charge they continue to tell me there is no " guarantee" i will be reinbursed it can take up to ( 6 MONTHS) and after 9 attempts to contact the sweepstakes CO I ofcourse have had ZERO response, I hope those who read this are doing so to check there report on good standings, not because you were in my position at one time or another.. ITS A SCAM!!!!

Monica
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-40000-Credit-Vouchers-BOLOGNA-SCAM-Please-dont-fall-for-it-li-233468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Thanks for the info

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

I received my vouchers in the mail today for merchandise from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. I really need a new computer. I was thinking about getting the Dell computer and making monthly payments on one. Since I read your Ripoff report and some of the others, the checks are torn to pieces and in the trash can. Sorry this happened to you, but I thank you for keeping me from making a HUGE mistake. Bless you!