Complaint Review: SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Winter Haven Florida
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE
1555 REGAL ROW DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE FALSIFIED ADVERTISEMENTS RESULTING IN MY LOSING OVER $800.00 ripoff DALLAS Texas

I thought I was taking advantage of bargains, but the joke was on me. I received a discolored cherry couch chair, a piece of exercise equipment that
falls apart, a camera that has no directions and most disappointingly was a laptop that folds into a metal tool-like box that I would not be caught dead with outside of my home. I am devastated that I would be taken for so much at one time, since I used all three of my $400 gift certificates at once. Cannot believe that I have received the same ad twice since they ripped me off two months ago. Who does their bookkeeping?

Maxine
Winter Haven, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWEEPSTAKES-CLEARINGHOUSE/DALLAS-Texas-75247/SWEEPSTAKES-CLEARINGHOUSE-FALSIFIED-ADVERTISEMENTS-RESULTING-IN-MY-LOSING-OVER-80000-rip-251320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE