Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Submitted: Thu, November 07, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 07, 2002

• Reported By:Olean NY
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Long Distance Phone Number for Customer Service Dallas Texas

I had a problem with my bank exepting their new policy of electronic withdrawls. I did not have a Customer Service number so I found this web page to find the number.

When I clicked on I found some interesting information including the only available Customer Service number. Mr. John Johnston requested that one of the complaintents call using this number.

I called this number and recieved the Customer Service department. The number that I used was 214-915-7100. Do not use this number! This is a long distance phone number. I asked the representative to give me the toll free number 1-800-762-3302.

She was nice but had no idea how to help me. I am appalled that a company would give out a long distance phone number and claim that they take their customer service seriously.

Kelly
Olean, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2002 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse/Dallas-Texas-75247/Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse-Long-Distance-Phone-Number-for-Customer-Service-Dallas-Texas-34489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse