Complaint Review: sweepstakes clearinghouse

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: William — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
sweepstakes clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row,Dallas TX 75247 Internet United States of America

sweepstakes clearinghouse I bought an item from them,but they claim no knowledge of my account number. Internet

I ordered a watch set through the postal service,butwhen i tried to call them about the statusof my order noone would answer the phone. When I tried to reach them on line,they claimed no knowledge of my account number,although I've already sent them payment that's already been verified by my bank statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/internet/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-I-bought-an-item-from-thembut-they-claim-no-knowledge-of-my-ac-754412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweepstakes clearinghouse