Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. - Consumer Award Advisory Service - C.A.A.S.

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:new orleans Louisiana
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. - Consumer Award Advisory Service - C.A.A.S. ripoff, first class mail, indicates you won 525,439, send 21.95 for processing, Las Vegas Nevada

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - Consumer Award Advisory Service ripoff, first class mail, indicates you won 525,439, send 21.95 for processing, C.A.A.S using same P.O. address informing you of a higher amount.

I didn't think this was uncommon, I enter Sweepstakes all the time. Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services forward me a notification that I've won 525,439. I forward the processing fee of 21.95 by check.

I later learned of this company through friends. I'm concerned because they have my banking information. They should be jailed for ripping hardworking people out of their money.

The check was mailed to a PO Box Address. How can I get my 21.95 returned. I'm cooperated in every manner.

Angela
new orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-SIRS-Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service-CAAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-SIRS-Consumer-Award-Advisory-Service--139262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services - S.I.R.S. - Consumer Award Advisory Service - C.A.A.S.