Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S.

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2005

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S.
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff S.I.R.S. YOU ARE A CASH PRIZE WINNER OF $525,439.00. Asking you to send $21.95 SCAM Las Vegas Nevada

This Company S.I.R.S/Las Vegas NV sent me notification that I won $525,439.00. In order for me to claim my prize all I would have to do was to send a processing fee of $21.95 to file the paper work. It is a shame that I only found this web site now. Hopefully, someone else in my shoes can learn from my mistake.

Timothy
Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-SIRS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-SIRS-YOU-ARE-A-CASH-PRIZE-WINNER-OF-136953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services S.I.R.S.