worn

Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Reporter Company, SRC & American Sweepstakes Publishers (ASP)

• Submitted: Sat, June 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:ithaca New York
Sweepstakes Reporter Company, SRC & American Sweepstakes Publishers (ASP)
P.O. Box 29171 Shawnee Mission, Kansas U.S.A.

Sweepstakes Reporter Company(SRC) & American Sweepstakes Publishers ,AS) I received a letter telling me that I have won $1,254,204.00 and in order for me to get my winnings I also needed to incude as 12.00 fee for me to get my money. Shawnee Mission Kansas

I think that something should be done about people like them who are ripping people off. If I did win some money, why should I have to pay 12.00 for a fee for it to be sent to me? Most of us are hard working people or disabled and can really use that money like me. I have a number of health issues like cancer, lupus, etc. who can't work and can use it to pay bills with. I also think that if it's a hoax then thy should be punished and sued for all the people they have sent those to and so I agree, please watch out for these letters you get in the mail because there is in guarantee that you can or will win and be careful when sending money in for a prize you won if you are required to send in a fee.

Punkin
ithaca, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sweepstakes-Reporter-Company-SRC-American-Sweepstakes-Publishers-ASP/Shawnee-Mission-Kansas-66201-4273/Sweepstakes-Reporter-CompanySRC-American-Sweepstakes-Publishers-AS-I-received-a-lett-461353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sweepstakes Reporter Company, SRC & American Sweepstakes Publishers (ASP)