• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Portage Pennsylvania
1555 Regal Row Dallas, Texas 75247 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

SWEEPSTAKESCLEARINGHOUSE Took my money and ran Dallas Texas

I ordered a Omni-2 digital camera package for my husband for christmas because it was on a payment plan, and my husband and i are both layed off work so i thought it would be nice to make payments since we don't have much money this christmas. I payed 2 payments of 25.00 and then i got a letter in the mail it said if i send 27.38 within 7 days they will ship my camera and that there would be no more additional costs.it said as soon as they recieve the money it would be immediately shipped. so i payed a total of 77.38 which is alot of money for us now.I just got a letter that says my balance is 119.41 . I would still make payments , but i no longer want it because i tried to email them several times but it won't go though. than i got on the internet and found out that one person has recieved the camera package and she said its like a childs toy. this is not at all what i ordered. and then when i kept looking i found out that more people have ordered the same thing and have never recieved anything. i have written a letter to them and tried to call and emailed but never was able to talk to anyone.

Portage, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWEEPSTAKESCLEARINGHOUSE/Dallas-Texas-75247/SWEEPSTAKESCLEARINGHOUSE-Took-my-money-and-ran-Dallas-Texas-401106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWEEPSTAKESCLEARINGHOUSE