Complaint Review: sweeptakes clearinghouse

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mohamed — Hartford Connecticut
sweeptakes clearinghouse
1555 Regal Row Dallas , Texas USA

sweeptakes clearinghouse Sweeptakes Clearinghouse had delivered me , by UPS, a 7" Android Digital Tablet on 05/14/13, It was working very well, then after around 6 six weeks the screen showed nothing but it stayed just black. Now, I do not know what to do with the Android? will you please help me? Thank you. Dallas Texas

Hi.

Sweeptakes Clearinghouse had delevered me , by UPS , a 7" Android Digital Tablet on 05/14/13. it was working very well for around 6 six weeks, then  the screen went just black, I could   see nothing but black screen.

I thought about returning the device to Sweeptakes  to fix it or replace it? I do not know what to do.

will you please help me in this matter?

Thank you.

Yours,

Mohamed Abdalla

20 Hungerford Street

Hartford, CT06106

spleen192000@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweeptakes-clearinghouse/-Dallas-Texas-75247/sweeptakes-clearinghouse-Sweeptakes-Clearinghouse-had-delivered-me-by-UPS-a-7-Androi-1074219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweeptakes clearinghouse