Complaint Review: sweet leaf tobacco shop

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Allen — ocala Florida United States of America
sweet leaf tobacco shop
east silver springs blvd ocala, Florida United States of America

sweet leaf tobacco shop worst costumer service on the planet terrible people ocala, Florida

*General Comment: not my experience

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is simply fake

Ive been to this store twice and both times experienced terrible customer service. First time my girl friend bought a broken hookah that we were told would not be refunded or exchanged and a tobacco pipe that had a crack on the side that we were told was our fault. They treated us like we were stupid. Neither piece was used and we came right back 20 minutes after purchase. We never once got an attitude with the workers. They tried to tell us the onlu way to break the hand pipe was with a hammer....so they were basically saying we took some glass home to break with hammers. Funny one right. The second experience i was told "to keep my mouth shut or get out" because i asked how legal was it for them to smoke inside there store. I wasnt complaining because i to had a cigarette in my hand. They just snapped when i asked. Out of everything ive heard from everyone else the bad sedf out weighs the good. I cant support this store in any way, shape or form

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweet-leaf-tobacco-shop/ocala-Florida-34471/sweet-leaf-tobacco-shop-worst-costumer-service-on-the-planet-terrible-people-ocala-Flori-951539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweet leaf tobacco shop

#1 General Comment

not my experience

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

I buy ecigarrettes and juice for them there. They are friendly and knowledgeable about the products that they se) and have never even batted an eye about accepting returns for defective products. Once they even accepted a return for a device that I didn't even purchase from them and offered to return it to the manufacturer for me, and allowed me to replace it from their inventory. I wouldn't ever shop anywhere else. There is absolutely no way that this report is true. Someone is bearing false witness here. When the Lord gave us commandment #9, this is exactly what he was referring to.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is simply fake

AUTHOR: Allie cat - (United States of America)

Mr. Allen and all our fellow readers. It is very apparent that you have not been in Sweet Leaf. Customer service is our number one goal. We aim to please every day. This is clearly a fake post from some of our angry competitors, here in Ocala. We would never ever talk to any one with such rude and disrespectful words. If a pipe, hookah, or any other item has a flaw we mark it half off. If such items are purchased and brought back we will always offer you store credit. I hope all who have read this do not take such an absurd post to heart. To the disgruntled writer, we would love to meet you. Please stop in when ever you find time. We love you Ocala,and those who know us know this.