helps

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — queens New York
sweet paulas pods

sweet paulas pods Still no product after a month !!! Internet

I ordered pods from "Sweet Paula's" over a month ago. I never recieved the product and they did not respond to emails for over a month. Finally I received the "apology" email that several other customers received and had hope that they would correct the problem. Well, its been over two weeks since the email  and they have disappeared again and do not respond to emails unless you pretend that you are a new customer looking to order - in that case they respond with in hours. I have ordered from them many times before and never had a problem. I know that Pods are scarce these days and it looks like they decided to take as much as they can by only allowing big orders to be placed. If this is corrected I will update my post but I am not holding my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweet-paulas-pods/internet/sweet-paulas-pods-Still-no-product-after-a-month-Internet-1040777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweet paulas pods