Complaint Review: sweetandsassyshih-tzu.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: consumerwrongedagain — Seattle Washington United States of America
sweetandsassyshih-tzu.com
13856 Cozy Corner Rd, Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761-919 Internet United States of America

sweetandsassyshih-tzu.com Shelby R McAfee Think twice before dealing with this breeder! Internet

Beware when dealing with this Breeder.  Absoluetely DO NOT give any deposit or payment unless you are absolutely sure you can proceed with purchasing a puppy and have "signed" a contact.  When you search breeder forums regarding "non-refundable" deposits....depending upon the circumstances....on a case by case basis...some will provide you with a refund.  It will really depend upon how reasonable and understanding a breeder is.  Personally, I have not had a good experience with this breeder.  I am speaking from my own personal experience.

Although I have strong feelings regarding the outcome of our failed transaction, I am not about to have a back and forth dialoque on an open forum...as people often times misinterpret the information shared.

My main purpose for writing is simply express my dissatisfaction and dissappointment in dealing with this business....which I have a right to do....but I am a strong believer in "what comes around...goes around..."

As a potential Shih-Tzu buyer, please do your due dilligence.  Ask about - potential circumstances that can arise unexpectedly.  Dealing with an online businesses is very different than dealing face-to-face with someone in person... as they can hide behind the distance of where they are located, their computer and email.  Ask opinions of other breeders about their policies and read their contacts thouroughly!!!....Breeders can change wording of their contracts instantaneously! (I experienced this.....always print out or email a copy to yourself!)

I hope going forward, no one else has the misfortune of losing a significant amount of money as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sweetandsassyshih-tzucom/internet/sweetandsassyshih-tzucom-Shelby-R-McAfee-Think-twice-before-dealing-with-this-breeder-740412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sweetandsassyshih-tzu.com