Complaint Review: Swift Air Media

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: ScammedBySwiftAirMedia — Beverly Hills California
Swift Air Media
Media 4300 North Central Expy, Suite 225 Dallas, Texas USA

Swift Air Media Syndi Brass Jaycee Thames Posing as Southwest Airlines Offering Advertisement Opportunity for their Inflight Entertainment System Dallas Texas

Was contacted by Swift Air Media in April 2013 by Syndi Brass. Syndi said that she worked for Southwest Airlines and was offering DEALS to businesses who want to list their services in their inflight entertainment system for travelers to look at and book while onboard the airplane.

She sent a link of a sample for CHICAGO so that I could have a demo of what it will look like in flight.

I provided information on my business and was sent a login to manage sales that this inflight system might have provided.

I was told launch would be in MAY. May came and went no  at all from Syndi Brass whom when I  look at the email address more directly it has the name of Jacee Thames posted by it.

I called their business line and informed the operator that Syndi has not replied to any correspondence since I gave my complete business info and received a login.

Since wrote me an email immediately after I left a message with the operator. Saying that it would take a few more weeks.

It is now DECEMBER...I have written several times since then only to get no reply.

I have called the business numbers listed only to find out they are not in service!

I have went to the website which is still up and running with a new phone number posted. I decided to call the telephone number on the website only to find out that too is not in service.

I have called Syndi Brass on her listed mobile number from the bottom of the email. I get a generic automated robot informing that the owner of the telephone is not available.

I look up SWIFT AIR MEDIA is NOT the airline as they try to imply nor do they work as SOUTHWEST AIRLINES.

Also, during this time I received many new calls from similar companies offering DEALS. Since speaking with SWIFT MEDIA AIR I had over 9 calls within a week for two weeks with places trying to get me to advertise my business as a deal. I have refused all of them.

Now this company has all my business information....BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Air-Media-/Dallas-Texas-75206/Swift-Air-Media-Syndi-Brass-Jaycee-Thames-Posing-as-Southwest-Airlines-Offering-Advertise-1101541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Air Media