Complaint Review: Swift Driving Academy And Swift Transportation

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: k9fun10@verizon.net — Glen Burnie Maryland USA
Swift Driving Academy And Swift Transportation
103 Ben Mere rd Glen Burnie, Maryland United States of America

Swift Driving Academy And Swift Transportation I earned my CDL"S at swift in memphis TN and they were revoked because of their greed and I and alot of students were affected because of that fact. Glen Burnie, Maryland

* : $1500 A Week--They Lied to you !!

* : New Drivers Please Read !!!!!!

Why is it that the honest hard workin people get screwed when the rich always slide  through the cracks.I have lost everything because of this fact.It is so hard to have to start over when in fact i had a ok life with my CDL:S .      I  have had to redo my life all over again and for what reason . I have yet to find out the whole truth and it is just more and more a head  ache by the day .Are we the drivers going to be compensated for the losses and am i going to be reimberst for my losses of 2 years of my LIFE .    I was homeless because i have no money for rent and the loss of  my car ment i had no transportation to ad insult to injury , is that fair. I dont think so. I drove for SWIFT  for 1 year and 3 months which  paid for my schooling were i would make 1 to 3 hundred dollars a week if i was lucky .     I  never turned down loads and was never treated fairly to do so.Some weeks i would:nt make a dime .        Swift told me that  i could make up to 1500 a week but i never saw that ofcourse ,  just another empty promise .       I want  to hit them were it hurts , their pockets and what about memphis.wow what a work of art HUH . I hope when the smoke clears they the officials enjoy prison because thats where they belong .     and the idiots with SWIFT bunk with them in the same cell as well .      Its sad how this is a state and federal  offence  is"nt it.       I need some one to talk to about what right"s i have and how i can get mine to boot.  Hobert   < Glen Burnie . Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swift-Driving-Academy-And-Swift-Transportation/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21060/Swift-Driving-Academy-And-Swift-Transportation-I-earned-my-CDLS-at-swift-in-memphis-TN-a-486963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swift Driving Academy And Swift Transportation

#1

$1500 A Week--They Lied to you !!

AUTHOR: Tragic - (U.S.A.)

The only way you will make $1500.00 per week or more is as a driver mentor with at least 6 years experience driving with a new student TEAM for at least 5000 miles per week total at .42 cpm. I no what driver mentors make --- I used to drive for them. The only way to make a good living with Swift is to be a driver mentor--otherwise find another company.

#2

New Drivers Please Read !!!!!!

AUTHOR: Tragic - (U.S.A.)

This is post is for all the new drivers considering truck driving. First of all NEVER use a big trucking company school to get a cdl. They average between $4500.00 to $6000.00 when everything is said and done. It only cost me $1500.00 and have a LEGAL Nevada CDL A in 2 weeks, Find a small independent DMV certified school. If you pay more than $2000.00 your getting takin for a ride. And also before paying for a school be sure your DMV record is clean --NO DUI OR RECKLESS DRIVING IN THE LAST 7-10 YEARS and no felony convictions, and able to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement--MOST TRUCKING COMPANIES REQUIRE HAZMAT!!! And yes im a ex- Swift driver and learned the trucking industry and moved on to a  better company with the experience I gained with Swift. Swift is just a stepping stone in a new drivers career--GET THE EXPERIENCE AND GET OUT!!!!! And last of all DO NOT LEASE FOR ANY REASON --- I would say only about 5% of new drivers will make any money leasing---Stay a company driver until you no this is the job for you or you will find yourself with a $30.00 paycheck at the end of the week after all the bills are paid.

formal