• Report: #1122057

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: lee — sagola Michigan
swift transportation
2476 american dr neenah, Wisconsin USA

swift transportation liars,thieves,and not a good place to work for neenah Wisconsin

Well dont no were to start  first start with miles they told 2000 to 2500 miles per week didnt happen and they told me .35 to .38 cpm and got .33 cpm.. I told them I had to go home to get meds for wife (that was with me) and a week later they got me back to yard. They gave me a new truck with 18 mi!es on it and in 1mouth and 1 week i put 10700 miles on it and got paid for a total of 7161 so thats a differents of 3521 that i didnt get paid for...and i had to borrow money ($100.00+$5.00+$2.50 atm fees) from the company to put in some fuel in to get to my next fuel stop ( $60.00 worth) and didnt get paid back for it and Driver Leader said they dont pay drivers to put fuel in the trucks...Driver Leader had a bad attitude with me a few times. Had to sit over christmas at a shippers place for 24 hours so called D.L. and he called someone else and they e- mail me back to sit there and get load ( I did ) and was told i was getting paid for 22 hours of detention pay @ $16.00  and got $96.00 ( well my adding came up with $352.00 a differents of $256.00 in my book....And alot of sitting time that they said ill get paid for and didnt sometimes 1or2 days up tp 4 days....bobtailing around citys looking for a trailer that they were telling me to get and got paid 0.00 miles for it, they said you dont get paid to drive around citys,( and they dispatched me to do) this happen 3 times to me....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swift-transportation/neenah-Wisconsin-54956/swift-transportation-liarsthievesand-not-a-good-place-to-work-for-neenah-Wisconsin-1122057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swift transportation