Complaint Review: swift transportation

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: gee — arkadelphia Arkansas United States of America
swift transportation
2200 s 75th ave phoenix, Arizona United States of America

swift transportation swift liers and fraud phoenix, Arizona

In 6/04 I worked for swift as a trainee. The trainer took me to a a place that sells homes and she was interested in buying a home with no down payment. She called me honey and baby  and told me I would have to have oral sex with her or else she work kick me out of the truck and fail me as a driver . She ran off of my logs while I was asleep and ran off of the road 2 times . She was a dr. jekel and mr hyde type. All the trainers were screwed up. The company stole money from my check and used me as a slave for cheap labor. Please work somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swift-transportation/phoenix-Arizona-/swift-transportation-swift-liers-and-fraud-phoenix-Arizona-933912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swift transportation