Complaint Review: Swimming Pool Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2008

• Reported By:princeton New Jersey
Swimming Pool Services
303 Spier Ave., Allenhurst, Oakhurst, New Jersey U.S.A.

Poolliners.com - Swimming Pool Services - Liner Specialists Pool Liner Rip Off Artists Allenhurst & Oakhurst New Jersey

We found this company on the internet. I spoke directly to owner, Aris Papageorge. He came to my house to measure liner & quoted me a price. Everything seemed ok & my wife & I purchased the liner installation. After liner was installed we were billed more than the agreed upon amount. We decided to make the payment and call it a day, though we were not happy about the price change.

The liner was poorly installed and it leaked. I left several messages for the owner, and he finally called me back 3 weeks later with promises that he would come back to our house right away to fix the liner. He has never come to fix the liner & will not return our calls and emails now - three months have gone by.

I did some investigating online and found multiple names and addresses for this company. Seems very shady. Then I found reviews on other websites where he has apparently ripped off others and been charged with "home improvement fraud". Beware! This guy possibly uses substandard liner material, definitely doesn't install them properly and is a total shiester!

Here is a link to another article about this company charged with home improvement fraud:

Anonymous, nj
princeton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swimming-Pool-Services/Allenhurst-Oakhurst-New-Jersey-07709/Poollinerscom-Swimming-Pool-Services-Liner-Specialists-Pool-Liner-Rip-Off-Artists-All-346391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swimming Pool Services