Complaint Review: swing media,jason swing

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: pmg — vegas Nevada United States of America
swing media,jason swing
7421 beverly blvd #13 Internet United States of America

swing media,jason swing j swing,swing media,casa de swing,jason swing threaten and slander because of a business deal that he did with a individual that was acting as a officer of my company Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Setting the record stright from Jason

Filing this report due to be called and emailed by the owner jason swing of swing media located in beverly hills california,jason contacted me directly after doing a car deal with a individual that was falsely stating that he was with my company jason signed his 2011 mercedes benz s550 over to a gentleman by the name of mike paquioa which mike was suppose to have paid off jasons loan in full,jason was in contact with mike for 3 months i believe which he gotten a little close to mike so he told me,after 3 months or so of going back and forth trying to get the car paid off mike i guess was able to perform the task that he and jason agreed on,so they came to the conclusion to return the vehicle back to jason,once this happened jasonm sent me some messeges on faceback and asked for me to call him upon recieving the request to call him and discuss i did so at jasons swings request in conversation jason said that he recieved his car back and that the car had 4000 more miles on itb than when the notarized contracts were signed by jason i told jason that mike was not with my comapany any longer and was doing this without my knowledge,i take it by jason response he wasn't happy at all about the situation and stated that he wanted to personally find mike paquioa and have him shot in the leg,he then went on to mention to me that it doesn't cost that much money these days to have someone hurt to me it sounds like a contract hit on someone i myself don't htink its very professional for someone in jasons position to make threats of that sort,if you plan on doing business with jason or swing media make sure you don't get on his bad side because he seems to not take lightly if things don't go perfect.

i am free to answer all questions you might have from this post

www.swingmedia.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swing-mediajason-swing/internet/swing-mediajason-swing-j-swingswing-mediacasa-de-swingjason-swing-threaten-and-slander-977888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swing media,jason swing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Setting the record stright from Jason

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

To whom this may concern,

First, I don’t know why I’m even responding to this high school bologna crap. Second, this web-site is to report dishonest people. Third, Don’t know why my business name is mentioned “swing media” in this whole thing. This has nothing to do with billboards or media. This was a personal issue that I got scammed. Let’s not forget I’m the victim here!!!

I hate to admit this, but Gerald is a nice guy, but unfortunately he partnered up with some dishonest people. Jesus! Gerald and I knew each other since we were just kids and grew up with the same friends.

To set the record straight, I never threaten anyone. That was taken out of context. When Gerald told me that Mike “his partner” stole cars for mobsters out of Vegas and that Mike was a crook, I replied and said, “I’m surprised he hasn’t been taken out.” LOL

Out of this whole thing I’m just sadden for Gerald that we got involved with bad people that are hurting / stealing from good people. I do truly hope the best for him and his wife and his 3 beautiful kids and we can all move forward this drama.  God Bless!

Sincerely,