Complaint Review: Swisher Manufacturing

• Reported By: GDAKK — Plymouth Pennsylvania
Swisher Manufacturing
1602 Corporate Drive Warrensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Swisher Manufacturing Lawn Mower not working Warrensburg Pennsylvania

I purchased a QB Quiad Boss 44" finish cut trail mower in June of 2013.  On the first pass through my grass the belt completely disentigrated.  I called the dealer and they brought over a new belt but I had to replace it, which I did.

Again I went approx. 50' thorough my lawn and the belt disintegrated.

I called the dealer and told them I wanted to return the product.  They asked me to bring it in so they could look at it.  They said they found nothing wrong and would not return the item as they NOW considered it a SPecial Order item.  THis was never discussed during the sale or is it noted on the receipt as required.

I called Swisher and they are now telling me that the dealer was not a registered service mechanic and I now have to take the mower 20-25 miles to another service mechanic who will look at the mower.  My gras was not high and during the 2nd belt run I went over the small area that the first belt cut and only got to the end of that run before the 2nd belt broke.

THe mower has been sitting at the dealers since July 2013 with no resolution.  Don't buy this product as it will not cut grass and the gears chew up the belts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swisher-Manufacturing/Warrensburg-Pennsylvania-64093/Swisher-Manufacturing-Lawn-Mower-not-working-Warrensburg-Pennsylvania-1124440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swisher Manufacturing