Complaint Review: SWISS LABS

SWISS LABS
Manteno, Illinois United States of America

SWISS LABS The product does not work as promoted. Manteno, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: 90 Day Guarantee is a TOTAL LIE

*UPDATE Employee: Terms and Conditions state 90 days.

*Consumer Comment: Published Terms and Conditions

*UPDATE Employee: Actodin, extending guarantee.

I received promotional material from the company about the product Actodin claiming it will relieve arthritic pain within 7 days. I ordered 5 bottles, as that was the best-price offer.  they offered a 30 day money-back guarantee.   the info that came with the product recommended to use it for at least 90 days to get the best result.  I have now taken the product for 2 months with not relief, whatsoever, from joint pain.  my complaint is that the 30 day return police is flawed , because, how can you know if it works if they say to use it for 90 days.  also the promotional report is way over the top and worded in such a way to get people to buy it even though the product is not really guaranteed. I had previously also ordered and tried their product called Bactium with the same lack of result. I suppose that should have rang alarm bells.  however I feel prospective customers should be warned about this company and their products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWISS-LABS/Manteno-Illinois-60950-9900/SWISS-LABS-The-product-does-not-work-as-promoted-Manteno-Illinois-853936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWISS LABS

90 Day Guarantee is a TOTAL LIE

AUTHOR: carol c - ()

I just spoke to a customer service representative at Nutricell, (who was not very friendly/polite by the way) and learned that the 90 day guarantee does not apply to autoship orders. So after finishing the first bottle of actodin with no results, I had already received two more shipments. I wanted to return and be refunded for the two new unopened bottles but was told that I could only get a store credit, and then found out that even that policy has been changed and I get NOTHING except two extra bottles of a product that DOESN'T WORK!

I will let everyone I come in contact with (a huge lyme community) not to deal with nutriCell as I believe the company to be intentionally misleading customers with a bogus guarantee.

Having chronic lyme disease, I have dealt with dozens of supplement companies and have never had a problem with a single one of them! NutriCell is a big loser in my eyes! DO NOT TRUST WHAT THIS COMPANY TELLS YOU!

Terms and Conditions state 90 days.

AUTHOR: Joe P - ()

The terms and conditions all state the 90 day guarantee.  If you find information otherwise, please let us know where you see that (it may be an unauthorized retailer, and we'd appreciate this information!).  But in any case, these terms can also be verified by phone, as well as on the website.  The guarantee is there for a reason....it's an extremely successful, and powerful, natural product with zero reported side effects, unlike synthetic drugs.   Our customers are extremely satisfied, and our local customer service representatives are always friendly, and here to help in any way possible.  If you would like to try the product, you (or anyone who reads this) can contact me directly for an online coupon; I'd be glad to help! joe@nutricell.com

Published Terms and Conditions

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

This rebuttal to the report contradicts what is written in Actodin's Terms and Conditions. I was thinking about buying it for my wife and read them. In contract to what the employee says, the "T & Cs" only provide for a refund for 30 days. Up to 60 days, it is for an "in-store credit", which is not the same as a refund, and after that you are entitled to nothing.

An extract copied electronically from their Terms and Conditions follows:

"Refund timeframe Products return within 30 days of purchase may be return for a refund

Products returned 31-60 days after purchase are entitled to an in-store credit.

Products returned after 60 days are not entitled to a refund or an in-store credit."

Actodin, extending guarantee.

AUTHOR: Joe P - (USA)

Great point regarding the guarantee.  And, now, on all products we have extended to a 90 day guarantee.  With all natural products we do always suggest a 90 period for maximum results.  Natural products are a great alternative to synthetic drugs....but like anything, they don't work on every person.  Actodin, however,  has been our best selling product.

There are more 're-orders', and less returns by far, than any product we formulate.  Customers are free to comment on their experience about Actodin here: http://blog.nutricell.com/actodin-reviews-and-comments

All of our products' guarantees are simple....call, and we refund; no questions asked.