Complaint Review: swiss onlines

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — New York New York
swiss onlines
Internet USA

swiss onlines www.swissonlines.com swissonlines.com swissonlines I ordered 3 watches from this company. I received 2/3 of the watches. 1 was completely non-functioning and the other was very noticeably damaged! I contact ed the company who, instead of honoring their warrantee or return policy, refused to refund me my money OR replace the watches. The ONLY offer I received from them was to buy NEW watches from them at a 30% discount!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM Internet

I purches 3 watches from this online company for over $600.00.

When I recieved the package it contained 2 of the cheaper watches ($175 and $175) and a note saying that the other 225$ watch was out of stock and to email them.

I opened the watches which they did send and immediately noticed that one was completely malfunctioning (the second-hand was twitching back and forth instead of going around in a circle, and the other watch was very noticiably damaged.

I contacted them, and they gave me the run-around. They refused to refund my money and also refused to send replacements (or even accept these back for a refund).

The only offer I got from them was to buy MORE watches from them at a 30% discount.

This website has a "Return Policy" and a "Warantee" polciy on their website. They refused to honor either one.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/swiss-onlines/internet/swiss-onlines-wwwswissonlinescom-swissonlinescom-swissonlines-I-ordered-3-watches-from-1085136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on swiss onlines