Complaint Review: Swordsaxe.com

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Donny H — Chino California
Swordsaxe.com
266 South Main Street S Dallas, Georgia USA

Swordsaxe.com Paid for a service a shipping service they did not promise & tried to cancel and lied it shipped Dallas Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Poor customer service/False information given to customer

Ordered swords for my son and paid for a premium shipping service on 9/10/2013. I called for tracking number and Joe said it was shipped but would get me tracking number later on 9/13/2013. Emailed for tracking # on 9/16 and told them if not shipped to cancel the order. 9/18/13 called and they said it was shipped already and I couldn't cancel asked for trackiong number again and Joe said would email it to me. 9/20/13. Told them to cancel again then Habib called and said I was not going to get all of the order however it shipped.

Checked tracking number and they barely submitted it to UPS without confirmation of pick up yet. Finally received the product on the 9/24/13. Took them 11 working days to finally get me the order which I paid the premium shipping service of Tue to Sat delivery. They haven't refunded me the missing order or the premium service I paid for as of today 9/26/2013. Becareful dealing with them. Very poor customer support and will rip you off with their premium shipping service which took 11 days to ship to me..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Swordsaxecom/Dallas-Georgia-30132-/Swordsaxecom-Paid-for-a-service-a-shipping-service-they-did-not-promise-tried-to-cance-1087432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swordsaxe.com

Poor customer service/False information given to customer

AUTHOR: OBIWANz - ()

Swordsaxe.com was the site that I used to purchase a very interesting katana back in January 2014. I purchased it expecting to get the sword by late February/early March, however as many weeks past, it is now the beginning of May and I have yet to get my sword. The customer support service has assured me every week since March that the sword should be there the following week of each email, unfortunately I have yet to see it. Their customer support has not responded to my last email, which I gave them last Thursday, requesting a refund if it won't be delivered by Friday of this week.

Long story short, I have the feeling they made off with the $175 I payed for the sword. I need help with this company.