Complaint Review: SWREG, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: Alison — Dallas Texas United States of America
9625 West 76th Street, #150 Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

SWREG, Inc Digital River Fraudulent charges monthly for a one-time service. Continues to charge after numerous requests to stop. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I ordered what I thought was a one-time service from TEFLJobsworld.com. (Another rip off company, in my opinion.) There was no indication that this was a monthly charge. It was supposed to be for their Premium Teachers area, a so-called job placement service. They provided absolutely nothing other than an opportunity to pay for a course they provided online. Nothing else.

I did not renew the next month, but saw a charge on my credit card account. I wrote to SWREG and to TEFLjobsworld and asked for the charge to be removed as it was not authorized. TEFLjobsworld wrote back and apologized for the charge and said it would be removed. It was not. I called my credit card company. They sent in a dispute. The next month, SWREG charged me again.

I have contacted them and TEFLJobsworld on numerous occasions and they continue to try to bill me. Fortunately, my credit card company refunded the excess charges, but made me change my credit card number. To this day, I receive a monthly statement from them saying, "We recently attempted to process your billing for the subscriptions listed below, but we were unable to charge your credit card. Please update your credit card information within 7 days to avoid an interruption of your subscription service."

I have repeatedly asked them to show the order as canceled and to remove ALL of my information from their system. But every month, I get another statement. If my credit card company had not advised me to cancel my card, they would still be charging me. I do not want them to have any of my information on record. TEFLJobsworld and SWREG are both rip offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWREG-Inc/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/SWREG-Inc-Digital-River-Fraudulent-charges-monthly-for-a-one-time-service-Continues-to-686489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWREG, Inc