Complaint Review: Symantec Corporation

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: JCAfromNYC — Brooklyn New York
Symantec Corporation
350 Ellis Street Mountain View, California USA

Symantec Corporation Norton Antivirus This software crashed my computer. Absolutely the worst around. Mountain View California

Norton is absolutely the worst antivirus software you can buy. I've worked for a software company, so I know what level of service and support is to be expected from a solutions provider. Firstly, these people charged my credit card for an update that I didn't authorize, then after I noticed it and confront them, they make me some sort of sweetheart deal. Only the software keeps crashing my computer and rendering it useless. After several weeks of having them uninstall and reinstall, they now tell me that I'm no longer eligible for a refund. Symantec is a complete farce of a company. They drag out the process so that you go beyond their refund period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Symantec-Corporation/-Mountain-View-California-94043/Symantec-Corporation-Norton-Antivirus-This-software-crashed-my-computer-Absolutely-the-w-1081119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Symantec Corporation