Complaint Review: syn, inc

• Reported By: jodi — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
syn, inc
po box 159 Idledale, Colorado United States of America

syn, inc Door to Door Rip Off Artists Idledale, Colorado

I guess there is nothing sacred, even ripping people off in the name of charity. I bought a subscription for Rolling Stone Magazine, with some of the profits going toward Breast Cancer from Syn, Inc. Well, it's a shame but instead of the magazine I ordered, I ended up with some thin entertainment magazine that may have been worth $1.00. I looked up the company name and when I googled it, I saw this website. The next time a very nice young man knocks at my door to sell me something, I just might let my german sheapard run out and bite him in the butt. Unfortunately I'm sure that there are legitimate kids out there trying to earn some money, but these losers ruin it for everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2011 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/syn-inc/Idledale-Colorado-80453/syn-inc-Door-to-Door-Rip-Off-Artists-Idledale-Colorado-677613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on syn, inc