Complaint Review: Synapse Group Incorporated

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jules — NY New York
Synapse Group Incorporated
225 High Ridge Road, East Building Stamford, Connecticut USA

Synapse Group Incorporated This company continued to "renew" my magazine subscription without sending me a "renewal" form to confirm it. They continued to automatically charge my credit card. It was very very difficult to get a person on the phone, only a robot answering. It is a scam!! Stamford Connecticut

This company is a rip off! They automatically renewed a magazine subscription without my knowledge. I never received a 'renewal notice" but they continued to charge my credit card (a BUSINESS card) without my awareness. When I tried to cancel, the phone number given to me by the magazine company was a robot, with no way to reach a person, no prompt for "operator" or "customer help" or any other human. I could "cancel" through the robot, but I wanted a REFUND! After much research on the internet (and happening upon this site) I finally found a way to reach them. But not everyone will have the ability to do what I had to do, I know how to research and use the internet for such, many people do not have that kind of access (not to mention TIME)!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synapse-Group-Incorporated/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Synapse-Group-Incorporated-This-company-continued-to-renew-my-magazine-subscription-wit-1069126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synapse Group Incorporated