Complaint Review: Syndero Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: Robin — Hiawatha Kansas United States of America
Syndero Inc.
San Francisco, California United States of America

Syndero Inc. I ordered the Living Christian CD-ROM package from this company at a price of $20.00 per, but charged every 3 months $46.95, which is over double what I was told I would be paying. San Francisco, California

I was contacted by living single by phone after liking the subject on a web site. I informed the man on the phone that I was disabled and could not afford the asking price.  He offered it to me at $20.00 every 3 months, which I could afford.  Then I started getting the bills, directly withdrawn from my account, when I called to complain, I was given the run around literally, I think I must have talked to every person on duty every time I called; which has been every 3 months, as they are still charging me the original price. They refuses to let me return the items, or return the $$$.

Now they don't even exist, I am missing the last CD-ROM of the set, which I will more than likely be charged for at the full price.  I want my product and my money that they over charged me, as I said before I am on a very limited income, and when I enter into an agreement I always complete my end of the deal. My bank is unable to stop the withdrawals, as they have tried every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Syndero-Inc/San-Francisco-California-/Syndero-Inc-I-ordered-the-Living-Christian-CD-ROM-package-from-this-company-at-a-price-o-863332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Syndero Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC