Complaint Review: Synergy Pro Marketing

• Reported By: Brian — St Cloud Minnesota
Synergy Pro Marketing
1031 S. Bluff Street Suite 200 St George, Utah USA

Synergy Pro Marketing Professional Scam Artists Saint George Utah

My wife and I were looking to get some grants for helping people that were loosing their homes so we could help them.

We signed up for grants.com and then were contacted by Synergy. Bad Day!!!

When I first signed up for this grant application process it was with the understanding that they would be there every step of the way to help me through the process.

They also said they would write the offers with me when I was ready, but never did. My coach Randy, never seems to want to help me through the process and complete the applications fully.

When I called Synergy I would be led on a wild goose chase.  By the time I got off the phone, either the people I talked to did not want to help me or they did not know how.

It made me very frustrated.

When I would call my coach, the only information I received from him was him telling me there is nothing out there for me at this point.

My coach did recommend that I should put together a list of my local area businesses to try to get funding from.  Again not what I signed up for.

If I new I had to beg my own home town businesses for funding, I would have never signed up for this course and paid the amount of money I already did.

That was not the promise they made to me when I signed up to Synergy Marketing.

They had us write up a business plan, for what?  I have no idea because there never was a chance to use it.

When I signed up  for the program, the understanding was that they would help us find and lock down grants, but most of the information I get are for loans. I told them right from the beginning I was looking for grants not loans and they said that was no problem.

We paid the 1000.00 down and then the payments would be 197.73 per month for the next 22 months which they said we could pay off right away because we would have the grants within 6 months.

We signed up in July of 2012 and now has been fourteen months with no results and no help so I quit paying the payments to get some help and all they did was send it to a collection agency.

Little did I know they could put a bad blemish on my credit.

The collection agency is Palomar Associates and after reading the hundreds of complaints against this company the ones that are in collection also have Palomar as the collection agency. I personally think they work together to rip people off.

They now owe me back close to 2000.00 dollars and hundreds of hours of time wasted in something that is totally a SCAM.

This is the Guarantee I have in my contract with Synergy. “We GUARANTEE to teach you the entire grant application process from researching grants to walking you through every grant proposal and application you submit, and to continue to work with you for as long as you need our help as long as you keep following commitments.” The above paragraph was never followed through from their end.

So now I have to try to repair my credit, and earn back the money I already lost and they still want more.... all the way up to $5350.00.

There should be something we can do with a company this crooked!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synergy-Pro-Marketing/St-George-Utah-84770/Synergy-Pro-Marketing-Professional-Scam-Artists-Saint-George-Utah-1084581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synergy Pro Marketing