Presidents

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Elisha Nelson — San Deigo California
Synqk.com
San Deigo, California USA

Synqk.com | Adam Prattler | SEO Company | Fake, Non Reliable San Deigo California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake report

They started reaching me out through emails and then phone calls to get my websites ranked in top positions of Google through search engine optimization (SEO). The deal closed with $4000 per month and advance for a quarter with money back guarantee.

For the first month, I received the reports of on page optimization recommendations for my websites but when asked to implement them, they charged another $500.

Adam Prattler, the account manager said they have started off page activities but never came back with any report. Further, I analyzed my new website for backlinks and found that none of the links were made which were promised.

When I compalined, Adam Prattler said "Mam, we are not doing anything more. We got paid and we are now closing our website. If you wish you can go to court for your refund". Since contact was formally on email and payment was made in cash at my office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Synqkcom/San-Deigo-California-92067/Synqkcom-Adam-Prattler-SEO-Company-Fake-Non-Reliable-San-Deigo-California-1087563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Synqk.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake report

AUTHOR: Adam - ()

First of all I would like to state we have no relationship with the complainant. We always take care off our clients and have a more then outstanding report with our clients We do not offer 4000 a month on page optimization this is simply outrageous. We have never entertained you as a client.

Our website was only incepted for 2 months so the timeframe you state cannot be true. We Are in London to assume we would go to the USA and claim payment in their office in cash for said fake statement is even more outrageous. We have no relationship SYNQK.

To the poster of this fake report: GTH & Learn to lie properly with facts to back it up. Thats harsh but lying without feet is harsh too trying to hurt our business with fake claims the world does not need more people like you. Hence I hope you trip and land under a buss for these lies.

Good luck.