Complaint Review: systems mechanic pro

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Rhino — monessen Pennsylvania
systems mechanic pro
Internet USA

systems mechanic pro I bought this product at my local walmat they told me that I had to buy additional stuff from them to fix my computer. It cost me about 180 dollars total. My computer still run like s**t . I tried calling the several times to get my money back and they just give me the run around I want my money back . there product has a 30 day money back guarantee what do I do I feel that I have been cheated Internet

I bought System Mechanic Pro to fix my slow computer . when I bought it home and called them to hook it up . they told me I had to pay additional money to properly fix my problem . So I did it costed me about a 155 dollars over the phone on top of the 39.99 I pay for the disk to fix my problems . my problems with my computer were not fixed and I called them several times to try and get my money back . they just keep giving me the run around I strongly feel that I have been ripped off . they claim that they have a 30 day money back guarantee but I can not get it back because they keep giving me the run around . what do I do ? what a rip off I am frustated .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/systems-mechanic-pro/internet/systems-mechanic-pro-I-bought-this-product-at-my-local-walmat-they-told-me-that-I-had-to-1080335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on systems mechanic pro