Complaint Review: Systrum Energy

Systrum Energy
1 Bergen Blvd Fairfield, New Jersey USA

Systrum Energy price gouging Fairfield New Jersey

*Author of original report: error in address of Systrum Energy

Systrum Energy hooked people by undercutting the Electric Utilitie's price.  As most people would, I checked it for a couple of months with no problems.  They started out between 8 and 9 cents per kwh in the summer when my utility company was charging a higher rate.  But it jumped to 9 cents in November, 0ver 10 cents in December and 30 cents per kwh in January.  They won't answer the phone, they won't give new quotes on line and I can't disconnect from them until March 7th and I have no idea what kind of rate will be charged for February through March 7th.  My bill (we are senior citizens) is $378.88 for last month and if I had gone through my utility company it would have been between $100 and $125.

We are on a fixed income.  Fortunately we will be able to pay our bill even though it is pure theft by Systrum Energy, but how about the people who cannot pay?  They will have their electric disconnected or they may have to go without food or heat - maybe both.  The utility companies have to comply with the law and most likely have to jump through hoops to do so.  Who is overseeing these third party companies?  If anyone out there is considering signing up with Systrum Energy - think twice - maybe stick with your utility company.  I know I will never use a third party supplier again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systrum-Energy/Fairfield-New-Jersey-08080/Systrum-Energy-price-gouging-Fairfield-New-Jersey-1123756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Systrum Energy

error in address of Systrum Energy

AUTHOR: jonscharm - ()

The town or city for Systrum Energy is not Fairfield, NJ it is Fairview, NJ.  Sorry about the error.