- Report: #1126496
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Systrum Energy
Systrum Energy1 Bergen Boulevard Fairview, New Jersey USA
Systrum Energy Jacked up energy price more than 300% Fairview New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Systrum advertisely falsely and misleadingly. Simply put, they committed consumer fraud and business scam!
2) They used this cold winter as an excuse to jack up energy prices MORE THAN 300%.
3) Some of 3rd-party energy suppliers jacked up prices too, but NONE raised so much as Systrum's.
4) When consumers complained, some 3rd-party energy suppliers would refund the difference (like NJ Gas & Electric), but NOT Systrum.
5) Their phone has been inaccessible - NO ONE answered the phone.
6) There have been at least 2 news media reporting on them - Star Ledger nj.com/business/index.ssf/2014/02/electricity_suppliers_energy_prices_spike_complaints_nj.html) and News12 (newjersey.news12.com/news/kiyc-customers-of-systrum-energy-angered-by-rate-increases-1.7083959).
7) It takes 1-2 billing cycles to switch back to JCP&L/PSE&G. So it means that during these 1-2 months, Systrum still has direct access to my bank account, which makes me sick to my stomach.
What to do?
A) File a complaint with BPU online (even though they cannot do anything because Systrum is un-regulated, but at least make it known to BPU) @ nj.gov/bpu/assistance/complaints/inquiry.html
B) File a complaint with NJ Office of the Attorney General by print and fill out the forms @ nj.gov/oag/ca/complaint/ocp.pdf
C) to start a class-action law suits against Systrum!!
D) Anything else we can do? Please advise.
Remember, "There Is Strength In Numbers". It's time to band together against the scammer!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systrum-Energy/Fairview-New-Jersey-07022/Systrum-Energy-Jacked-up-energy-price-more-than-300-Fairview-New-Jersey-1126496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.