Complaint Review: Systrum Energy

• Reported By: zak_exit — Millville New Jersey
Systrum Energy
1 Bergen Boulevard Fairview , New Jersey USA

Systrum Energy SCAM First month 300% of competitive rate Fairview New Jersey

First month First bill 29.5 cents per kh.  I paid 12 cents the previous month with a different carrier but Systrum advertised a savings.  First month over 250% more, how is this legal?  Called Atlantic City Electric to see what I needed to do to switch back to them PERMENATELY.  I asked what there current rate was 9.5 cents per kh.  Oh Systrum is over 300% of AC Electric.  Oh and you can't cancel right away.  Have to wait a billing cycle sometimes 2.  What?  First Bill.  First Month.  And I can even get away from them.  And Systrum apparently cancelled me.  Pending March 17, 2014, I'm to be switched back to AC Electric per Systrum's instructions.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, will be filing complaint with the Attorney General's Office of NJ per someone else's recommendation on here.  In my 9 years as a homeowner, I have never felt so ripped off.  If it was 20% 30%, I would have said shame on me tried to save a couple bucs go figure, I lost.  No its 300%, 3 times the competitive rate, first bill, first month, first sign that I'm getting ripped off and I'm told I'm not in a contract but it takes about a billing cycle or two to switch.  What I'm not under contract, switch me.  I'm furious and I'm wondering could it be worse will they charge me more next month.  And there is nothing I can do but voice my opinion here, file my complaints, and cross my fingers its not worse next month while I wait to be switched back to AC Electric.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Systrum-Energy/Fairview-New-Jersey-07022/Systrum-Energy-SCAM-First-month-300-of-competitive-rate-Fairview-New-Jersey-1125303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Systrum Energy