Complaint Review: systweak

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: amemieko — Columbus Ohio
systweak
Internet USA

systweak RegClean Pro Malicious Software Village Kalwara, Taluka Sanganer, Jaipur Internet

*Author of original report: The Company Refunded My Money

I trusted a high rating on CNet stating this software was free and worked well. It showed I had 10,000 errors and I feel for it. I paid for the software after using the free trial.  It removed 15 problems for free.  I downloaded it and ran the software.  Once that was finished my computer ran so slowly--all I saw was a spinning circle for over 15 minutes. Then it froze and would not run.  I had to uninstall this product because after I used it, my computer will only start in safe mode.  My malaware software quarantined it as infected. However, the infection was so widespread that it took hours to remove the infected files (over 500). Even after I completed a system restore, I still had to remove files the software left behind. After I spent hours manually uninstalling both systweak products and removing malicious files, I ran an internet search.  I found dozens of pages with hundreds of people who reported the same problem.  I have sent several emails torequest a full refund, but the refund page gave me an error each time I hit submit. Their website works just like their software.  I doubt I will ever see my money.  It will cost more call India for a refund than I paid for the software.  If they do not refund my money, I will report it to my credit card company. This product is a complete waste of time and money.  It is dangerous to your computer.  Don't be fooled. Do not install this software!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/systweak/internet/systweak-RegClean-Pro-Malicious-Software-Village-Kalwara-Taluka-Sanganer-Jaipur-Intern-1142130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on systweak

The Company Refunded My Money

AUTHOR: amemieko - ()

The company refunded my money.  The adamantly asserted that their software did not cause the problems to my computer.  They state that they are a reputable company.  Apparently, many people have used the software without issue as they had a high CNet rating.   I am; however, unconvinced that the software did not cause the problem.  Once my malware software isolated and completely removed all of the files, I was able to start my computer normally.  I am happy that my money was refunded.