Complaint Review: systweak

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Irma Maldonado — Bethlehem Pennsylvania United States of America
systweak

systweak RegCleanPro updated softwear for my computer Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance & refund

Back on Feb. 18 .I order a online RegClea Pro. To be download and fix my low computer system. they send me the E-mail and I try downloud the program . It wasn't working . I waiting for few days I try agian and nothing happen. I call them at 1-800-817-7918 on Feb. 27, to let them konow what is happening. I talk to 3 represantive guys . The first 2 theier English was uncommunication, I could understant what they were saying. I call for the 3rd. time and I was bless to spech with An spoke English person. I told him what was happen. I     explain that the systyem that I order fro the company it wasn't working Iam want my money back and cancel the service. I have 30 day garranted. He told me that I have to go to this web-side to cancel. I told him that I could get you e=mail but i have problem to download or send a forward e-mail to you. He told me that in this case he would help me and other my refund and is going to take from 1 to 2 day . I call today and i get the same old same song. I explain my self again , but the customer service guy. Play the same gain all over agian. I ask to talk to the person on charge I wait for 20 min. and the same guy was on the phone. line agin. Ikeep asking the same and nobody who was on charge talk to me .Itold him that i want money back onmy account, in one hour or by tonight. The Indi guy told me is a proccesor to go . I told him I can't send u an e=mail cause did'nt go truth. I was argument for an hour and I wasn't successful.I'm not going to get my $ 39.90 thaT WAS POSTED ON MY ACCOUNT ON fEB. 20, 2013. I,M     TO OPEN AN INVESTIGATION WITH THEBBE AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. And filled and charges with the Authority. Foe the to take my money from the back that was easy but for me to get my money back is a hell. I worked very hard for any single penny that I earn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/systweak/internet/systweak-RegCleanPro-updated-softwear-for-my-computer-Internet-1023694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on systweak

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance & refund

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear Irma

We are sorry to hear about your experience.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address your issues immediately.

Could you kindly submit your issues at http://support.systweak.com for assistance? We will provide you with the solution to your problems as soon as possible.

If you do not intend to use the programs, you will be refunded.

Regards