Complaint Review: systweak

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: J.P. C**** — Springfield Illinois
systweak

systweak avangate*systweak.com AMSTERDAM NLD MISREPRESENTED THEIR SOFTWARE AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT, Internet

*Author of original report: Systweak follow-up survey processed a full refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

Total misrepresentation of their software's "troubleshooting" capabilities, after effects, including follow-up Technical Support availability and the cost involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 02:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/systweak/internet/systweak-avangatesystweakcom-AMSTERDAM-NLD-MISREPRESENTED-THEIR-SOFTWARE-AND-TERMS-OF-AG-1043878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on systweak

Systweak follow-up survey processed a full refund

AUTHOR: J.P. Cunningham - ()

A (random ?) phone call came.  It was a survey on the satisfaction of the Systweak product.  When I patiently stated my case of "I asked for a VW fix and was taken for a Cadillac's fee". the person (lady) promised me a full refund in the next 5 - 10 working days.

On the seventh (7th) day after the survey the full amount of $(US) 298.00 was posted to my account.

TOTALLY STUNNED !

FYI - Different issue - BEWARE ! - I phoned "iolo" products with a question on an E-Mail not arriving.  I believe that the phonecall was intercepted as the same "spiel" was given to me on how to fix all that was "wrong" with my PC.

A group of Microsoft engineers would be "at my side - 24 x 7 - for one year" for $(US) 198.00

SOUND FAMILIAR ?

PLEASE BEWARE of such interceptions - "iolo" does NOT offer (nor honor) this !

THANK YOU for allowing this follow-up !

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear J.P. Cunningham

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I want to assure you that our programs are used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PC.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address your issues immediately.

Could you kindly submit your issues at http://support.systweak.com for assistance? We will provide you with the solution to your problems as soon as possible.

Regards