Complaint Review: systweak.com

• Updated: Fri, December 23, 2005

• Reported By:Glasgow Kentucky
systweak.com
Internet U.S.A.

systweak.com ripoff after downloading the info for my computer, it crashed shortly thereafter, please help me get money for a new computer Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

*Consumer Comment: Just remove the code

I am writing to let you know that I am dissatisfied with the download I got called systweak.com and they answer by computer and never give a clear answer. I am mad now. my computer is gone and would like at lease for them to buy me a new one that is the lease they can do.

I downloaded optimizer they send me emails telling me answers to different questions but never a clear answer. they are asking for where I got the web site and they know all this info. it is a terrible run around. Please we need protection from these kind of sites. they are crashing computers and they are not cheap.

Jonathan
Glasgow, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2005 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/systweakcom/internet/systweakcom-ripoff-after-downloading-the-info-for-my-computer-it-crashed-shortly-thereaf-169106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on systweak.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kindly submit your issue at http://support.systweak.com for assistance

AUTHOR: Systweak Support Team - ()

Dear Jonathan

My apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Could you kindly submit your issues at http://support.systweak.com for assistance? We will provide you with the solution to your problems as soon as possible.

I want to assure you that our products are completely safe to use and used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PCs. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Company and our programs are highly rated and reviewed.

We look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,
Systweak Software Team

Just remove the code

AUTHOR: Lorraine - (U.S.A.)

Why didn't you just use system restore and go back to an earlier restore point set before you downloaded this program and installed it? That will set everything back to where it was before the install. I see no reason for them to buy you a new computer when all you need to do is remove the program.

If it totally crashed your OS, then just reinstall that and you will be back to normal. It doesn't sound like anything was hurt hardware wise at all and this is a simple software problem you can fix yourself.