Complaint Review: t mobil

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Chester Virginia USA
t mobil

t mobil promised of a rebate on a phone I purchased and after 2 letters and numerous phone calls they claim i didnt buy the proper plan that's not correct beacause the lady set me up with the plan I purchased Internet, Internet

I was told by the agent that I would qualify for a rebate on my Blackberry phone if I purchased it and she set me up with a plan. After numerous letters rejecting me for my rebate they claim that I didnt purchase the proper plan THATS BULL because they set up the plan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/t-mobil/internet/t-mobil-promised-of-a-rebate-on-a-phone-I-purchased-and-after-2-letters-and-numerous-phon-762548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on t mobil