Complaint Review: T Mobil

• Reported By: Ravi — Palm Desert California
T Mobil
12920 S.E. 38th Street, Bellvue, WA 98006 Palm Desert, California USA

T Mobil Abysmal and Apathetic Customer Service Palm Desert California

Having been a Customer witih TMobil for over 10 years their Service continued to deteoriate. I called them several times to help me with dropped calls, no access to Emails, non deliverable text messages and gave them over ONE MONTH to fix the problem, but they could and did NOT. After several phone calls and anguishing moments being transferred to different departments and individuals, I finally told them to discontinue my service and switched to Verizon.

I was told that I would have to pay a penalty for discontinuing my service and T Mobil did not take responsibility for lack of service. If this has happened to others too, I would like to initiate a Class action suit against them. If they do NOT treat a Customer who has been loyal to them for over 10 years, I wonder how they treat their present Customers and Clients. I will NEVER go back to a Company like T Mobil and hope this message serves as a red flag for those considering them as a provider to STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobil/Palm-Desert-California-92211/T-Mobil-Abysmal-and-Apathetic-Customer-Service-Palm-Desert-California-1091887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobil