Complaint Review: T Mobile

• Reported By: Carol — Albuquerque New Mexico
T Mobile
PO Box 37380 Albuquerque , New Mexico USA

T Mobile Lousy Service Albuquerque New Mexico

I have had T-Mobile Cell Service for 6 months.  My husband and I chose to go with the no contract at t mobile and we both got Samsung Galaxy IIS phones.  Three weeks ago my phone froze up. I finally got it to work again, so I thought until I made a phone call and the person I was calling could not hear me.  I tried several different numbers all with the same problem. I fianlly got in touch with T-Mobile and was told it was a network problem and it would be fixed within 3 days.  The following week, the same thing happened.  Again I called T Mobile and we tried several things to get the phone to work properly.  Removed the battery and the SIM card, turned the phone on and off and it appeared to be fixed.  This week, guess what, it happened again.  I spent an hour on the chat line, since my phone would not work at all, with the help desk.  After trying all of the trouble shooting he could think of he decided that he would replace the phone.  After telling me all the charges that I would be charged if the phone was damaged, it is not, and if I didn't return the phone in 7 days and all the other bull s__t that came with it he finally processed the request for a replacement, with an additional charge of $5.00 for the processing fee.  Done, not quite.  I was told that the phone would ship on that day, Friday 9/26/13 and I would receive it on 9/27/13.  I was sent a text from t mobile with the order number and told that they would send me a tracking number.

This morning I checked for the tracking number and there wasn't one, so I called T mobile, phone working for now, and was told that I would receive the phone on Monday 9/30/13.  They didn't ship it as they were supposed to have done.  So I got in my car and went to the local T mobile store where the young man there called their customer support people and he got the same story.  THey cannot do an exchange in their stores so I am out of luck until Monday.  Got home and decided I had better charge the phone and now it will not charge.  So much for customer service.  TMobile seems to think that once you buy your phone and get their service they are done, but if you do need anything because the phone doesn't work we will charge you a processing fee.  What mess.  So much for customer service.  If I wasn't stuck paying for this piece of garbage phone I would tell T Mobile where they could put their phones.  I wish I was back at sprint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile-/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/T-Mobile-Lousy-Service-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1087815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T Mobile